Mornington Peninsula Dermatology Skin Naturopath Linda Parker ND has been in practice for over 20 years after founding natural therapy clinics in Sydney and Melbourne. She practices using a variety of skills including herbal medicine, nutrition, homeopathy, iridology, meditation, counselling, and Reiki energy healing.
Linda formulates her own natural skincare range including Eczema Calm Herbal Skin Lotion and Cystic Acne & Scar Treatment Cream with others in the pipeline. She is the Author of “The Skin Program, How to Treat your Skin Problems in 8 Easy Steps”.
You may have heard Linda on Radio MTR in Melbourne or RRP or read some of her health columns in New Idea, Woman’s Day or the newspapers or you may have even attended one of her workshops on healing the skin.
Growing up Linda suffered from allergies, alopecia, asthma, eczema & urticaria. She tried many dermatologists (using drug medications) but they only made it worse.
This ignited her interest in natural medicine. She left a career in Event Management and qualified as a Naturopath, Homoeopath, Iridologist and Medical Herbalist. Soon after it was clear to her what the cause of her own skin ailment was and thereby treated herself successfully…after being told over again that it was ‘untreatable’.
This further education also instilled a passion and empathy to help others achieve the same results and not only that, treat their pets as well!
Linda painstakingly researches every individual case, medications, and history and prepares an easy to follow treatment plan. She outlines any additional tests that she may need to clarify the cause and goes about focusing on the end goal of total health, symptom-free.
She is passionate about helping her clients achieve 100% health and wellbeing, feeling lighter, energetic and happier.
Over the past 20 years of practice both in her Sydney and Melbourne clinics, Linda has seen thousands of patients with all kinds of illness, including chronic diseases such as Crohns, Lymphoma, Psoriasis or Alopecia … that mainstream medicine has difficulty with. Linda also believes strongly in the mind healing the body and incorporates meditation, exercise and stress management into her treatments.
All consultations are private and confidential.
Many of my patients were keen to learn how I cured my personal eczema and urticaria and so I needed to let more people know (beyond my clinic walls) that you CAN have clear skin – no matter what!
I was so sick of hearing patients tell me their Doctors said they were stuck with Eczema ‘forever’ or that a certain skin condition was untreatable unless they continuously used corticosteroid creams!
And so, the book was born and I designed 8 easy steps to heal ANY skin condition..especially the ‘tricky ones’!
Originally from Sydney, Linda spent most of her life dedicated to natural medicine and where after winning a Herbal Medicine Scholarship, established her first multi-disciplinary clinic (Macquarie Naturopathic Clinic). Starting as a general practitioner and ending up specializing in treating all types of skin diseases along with a focus on women’s hormonal health and the immune system.
After moving to Melbourne, she opened a second and third clinic called Melbourne Natural Wellness Clinic (again in the CBD).
Linda continued writing for magazines and newspapers for many years on a wide range of topics treating health disorders using natural treatments. She conducted workshops on skin disorders.
Linda also paints selling to collectors not only within Australia but Canada, New York and Dubai as well. “I realize that it is possible to live in two worlds. So being an artist and a naturopath ensures an expertise in both natural & quantum medicine shared with art and creativity”.
If you’re interested in art or needing art for your walls, please click on the link below and visit her Online Art Gallery page at http://www.bluethumb.com.au/marionparker
- Adv Dip. Naturopathy, Dip Homeopathy, Dip Nutrition, Dip Remedial Massage, Dip Herbal Medicine, Reiki Master.
- Graduated in 1996 from Nature Care College in Sydney Australia. Awarded with the “Most Outstanding Student of Botanical Medicine”
- Won a Scholarship Herbal Medicine full dispensary by Sponsor Mediherb.
- Published Writer: “The Skin Program” How To Treat Your Skin Problems, Naturally, in 8 Easy Steps. (Published by Melbourne Books).
- Owned and operated four natural therapy (multi-disciplinary) clinics in Sydney and Melbourne.
- Feature writer for magazines and newspapers: New Idea, Woman’s Day, Qantas, The Telegraph, The Australian, The Melbourne Weekly and others.
- Regular contributor to local radio talk-back in Sydney.
- Regular in-house Naturopath for Radio MTR in Richmond Melbourne.
- Guest speaker on Radio RPP.fm Mornington Peninsula.
- Public speaker across Melbourne on natural health treatments.
- Completed Tony Robbins Courses: Unleash the Power Within, Life Mastery, Wealth Mastery, Date with Destiny Courses
- Completed “The Journey” with Brandon Bays.
- Awarded Top 50 Online Artists Worldwide by “The Saatchi Gallery”
Welcome to the hub of mind-body health and creativity where all healing is possible!