Australian SKIN Naturopath, Linda Parker ND, provides you with the knowledge and advice for getting to the CAUSE of your skin problems and CURING them the natural way.
The Skin Program Diet For:
- Eczema * Acne • Hives • Urticaria • Rosacea • Psoriasis • Alopecia * Skin Rashes and more…
Linda suffered from a chronic and debilitating skin condition for over 14 years. It was through her own personal discoveries and interest in natural medicine that she successfully cured herself. Linda now shares with you the secrets she has learned along the way.
In the Book:
- How to identify dangerous hidden toxins
- Which Tests are vital to have checked and why
- How thyroid and hormonal imbalances affect the skin
- Foods that contain harmful ‘natural’ substances to sensitive people
- Which toxic home or work environments could be causing your skin problem
- Topical Herbal creams that work
- Visualisations to practice to reset your mind
- Which vitamins, herbs and diet regime is critical to skin health
- A complete diet plan and skin detox program to follow easily step by step
Why wait any longer? If you’ve had enough of bad skin, now is the time to find out how to fix it – the natural way.‘Every illness has a real physical cause. Find it and a quarter of the job is done. The next quarter is to formulate a treatment plan. The third is to carry out the treatment. The last and most important part is the hardest. Don’t go back to your old habits.Linda’s excellent book will be an important part of the whole journey — not just to skin health, but to complete health.’– Dr Zenon Gruba, MB, BS (Healthwise Institute)
About the Author
Linda Marion Parker (ND, Dip Hom, Dip Nut, DRM, Dip Bot Med) is a well-known Australian naturopath and herbalist.
For much of her youth, Linda suffered from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and severe skin allergies. this led Linda to study naturopathy at the Nature Care College in Sydney, where she finally discovered the cure to her skin condition.
Linda practiced natural medicine for nine years at her Sydney clinic, the Macquarie Naturopathic Clinic. In 2003 she opened the Melbourne Natural Wellness Clinic in Melbourne, which she has since sold. Linda currently practises privately.
Linda has been writing for magazines and newspapers for many years on a wide range of topics concerning health disorders and natural treatments and has treated thousands of people suffering from all kinds of skin disorders, that mainstream medicine has difficulty with.