If a Doctor tells you that eczema or psoriasis “can’t be cured”….walk out! It’s not true!
Eczema and psoriasis can be cured – permanently!
Fix eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, urticaria and acne once and for all.
Written by Skin Dermatology Naturopathic Specialist and Medical Herbalist, Linda Parker ND. This easy-to-read book is a holistic plan that explains the causes and gives cures for chronic skin ailments. Linda is considered one of the best natural healers of skin disease in Australia!
Skin Problems that will Benefit:
- Skin and heat rash allergy
- Acne Rosacea: face, nose, cheeks, chin
- Psoriasis: scalp, plaque, nail, hair
- Eczema in babies, children and adults – hands, legs, arms
- Cystic Acne, Pustular Acne and Acne Vulgaris
- Blackheads, Whiteheads and Pimples: men, women, children and teenagers
- Boils, Sebaceous and Epidermoid Cysts
- Candida Albicans, Candida Glabrata, Thrush, Male Yeast Infection
- Seborrheic Dermatitis, Allergic Dermatitis
- Skin rash on hands, arms and legs
- Prickly Heat, Sweat Rash, Heat Bumps, Baby Heat Rash
- Herpes Simplex Virus: HSV1, HSV2, Cold Sores, Shingles
- Hives, Cholinergic Urticaria, Chronic Urticaria
- Scarring of skin
- Pruritus ani
- Schambergs Disease, Shambergs Purpura
- Worms, Fungal and Viral Infections
- Inflammation of the skin
- Alopecia Areata in Women
- Erythema Nodosa
Inside the Book You Will Find 8 Easy Steps …
Step 1 – Diet Diary
Including Food, Beverages, Supplements, Medications and Symptom weekly notes
Step 2 – Identify Toxins – Tests and Questionnaire
- Functional Tests (some not mainstream) to have done and why
- Parasite, digestive, liver, kidney, lymphatic system toxicity
Step 3 – Identify and Remove Allergies
- Allergy Questionnaire, Tests to take and the Causes of food sensitivities
- Antihistamines, steroids, anti-inflammatories
- List of common and harmful Food Additives / numbers / and typical allergic skin reactions
- Salicylates, amines, MSG
Step 4 – Hydration – Importance and Choices
- Fruit and vegetable juice Recipes for skin repair, regeneration and cleansing
- Herbal skin teas, greens and detox powders
Step 5 – Home and Work Environment Impact
Questionnaire to Identify harmful chemicals in your environments at work and home
Step 6 – Skin Foods – The Good and Bad Skin Foods
Step 7 – The 6 Week Skin Program Protocol Treatment Plan
- SHOPPING LIST – Foods to include and foods to avoid!
- Snack food list
- Natural Prescription provided for: supplements, vitamins, minerals, herbal remedies, creams, baths, dry skin brushing, aromatherapy and more
- Food Challenge instructions step by step
Step 8 – Stress and the Metaphysical
- Exercises for stress and a stress plan of attack
- Visualisation, Meditation, Affirmation, Chakra balancing
Whether you have been searching for this kind of information (drug-free) for yourself or for your children, the answers to your questions will be in this book.
After reading The Skin Program Book you’ll look and feel younger and your skin will return to its former, (normal) healthy glow, the way nature intended.
“Linda’s excellent book “The Skin Program” will be an important part of the whole journey – not just to skin health, But to complete health. That one takes a lifetime. Do enjoy.”
Dr Zenon Gruba, MB, BS
Healthwise Institute Melbourne