Fluoride is toxic – plain and simple.
In relation to skin health, it can be a major contributor to many stubborn skin diseases that mainstream medicine just can’t work out why or how to treat. Subtle and insidious poisoning over time can not only take its toll on the skin, but also on every part of the human body.
It’s time we replaced our toothpaste to Fluoride Free, and you can actually do it yourself with natural and non toxic ingredients.
Natural – Home made Fluoride Free Toothpaste
- ½ cup of Baking Soda
- 3 tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon of very fine sea or Himalayan salt
- 2-4 Drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 2 Drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 2 Drops of Clove Essential Oil
- 2 Drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 2 capsules of Charcoal (or 2 tablets crushed) from chemist
- Small amount of pure, fluoride-free water to blend as needed
The above ingredients are easy to find in your supermarket or health food store.
- Use a glass bowl and mix all the ingredients together.
- Using a small amount of water make a smooth paste…(make sure the water is fluoride free!)
- Once you have the paste consistency to your liking, you can keep in an airtight container or squeeze it into a plastic or silicon squeeze tube.
- The toothpaste should last for around 3 months before you can make your next batch.
Also read: The harmful effects of Fluoride on the Skin