DIY – Hair Growth Tonic
If your hair starts thinning or is falling out more than usual, the first thing you need to do is to figure out what is causing the problem internally (check the Skin Program) and then complement the treatment with a natural Hair Growth topical solution.
The following recipe is for stimulating hair growth and nourish the skin of the scalp.
- 5 Drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
- 5 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 Drops of Sage Essential Oil
- ½ cup of coconut oil
Instructions – For Daily Use
- Add the above oils to a glass jar – mix well.
- Those with Alopecia Areata, use the tonic every night. Massage the oils directly into the bald patches or better yet, ask someone to give you a head massage and apply the tonic to the patches.