We all want soft skin. We’ve tried so many FACE SCRUBS!, But the best one is the homemade one!
Free of chemicals and harsh ingredients…
So here you´ll find the best Natural Face Scrub.
We’ll use only natural ingredients….it’s cheaper plus the ingredients will not harm your skin in any way.
Exfoliating dead skin cells results in radiant and youthful looking skin.
Natural Face Scrub: Oats and Honey with essential Oils
The qualities of using oats in the ingredients makes it a perfect natural scrub. The texture of the grains assists in the exfoliation process without harming your skin. It will help remove dead skin cells and boost the circulation. While the soothing properties of the honey calm and soften the skin.
Honey is a natural antibacterial, so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention. It’s also full of antioxidants, making it a great anti-aging ingredient.
And finally, the essential oils with the added vitamins work together to bring new life to your skin.
- 2-3 tablespoons of Raw Oats (ground)
- 1-2 tablespoon of Honey
- ¼ teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar (Apple cider vinegar contains alpha hydroxy acids which help remove dead skin and reveal healthy and vibrant new skin.)
- 2 drops of Damask Rose Essential Oil
- Crush the oats in a grinder
- Add the honey and vinegar to form a smooth paste
- Combine it with the Damask Rose Oil
- Apply the paste to your face carefully avoiding the eyes.
- Massage well into face and neck
- Rinse off after 5 minutes
Tip: This Natural Face Scrub should be done once a week and can also be used on the back!
You may also want to read: Home made Natural Mouth wash in 4 easy steps