If you are looking to maintain healthy oral hygiene, one of the most effective remedies is a good Natural MOUTH WASH.
As you probably know, many Mouth Washes have harmful chemicals in them that really should NOT be ingested.
So let’s make our own! This way you’ll know you won’t be swallowing anything that can harm you.
In just 4 simple steps and with a few basic items you will have a homemade natural mouth wash that will help you reduce bad breath, and keep the gums healthy.
DIY Natural Mouth Wash
- 1 cup of Water
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 4 drops of Glycerol
- 1 teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel
- 10 drops of Peppermint or Spearmint oil
- Boil the water.
- Add soda, aloe-vera gel and glycerol to it.
- After it cools, add peppermint oil.
- Mix well and store in an air-tight bottle
Tip : For an express homemade Natural Mouthwash, boil a small piece of cinnamon stick in a cup of water, cool it and use it as mouthwash. Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties that can kill bacteria in your mouth and helps prevent inflammation.